Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dare 2 Dream

Last night I went to the Dare 2 Dream benefit concert and silent auction at the House of Blues in Chicago. I worked really hard trying to raise money and items for the silent auction and in result I got to attend the event. I got to Chicago around 10:30 am to help set up. There were a million gift bags for the VIP guests. My job was to basically set up the opera boxes at the House of Blues. It was a long day, but at least we got Chipotle for lunch! Yum! The silent auction went really well. The Arrelious Benn jersey I brought sold for $115! It was nice to see some of my hard work pay off. I'm really glad I got to go because I was able to meet all of the Platform-1 employees and interns. They're awesome! I had a lot of fun and the concert was unbelievable!

No comments: