Sunday, March 15, 2009

Album I Can't Live Without

An album that I can't live with out is Beatles 1. It came out in 2000 and is a compilation of a handful of their greatest hits. I love the beatles because their music is simple and relaxing/fun. Everyone loves their music, I dont know a single person who doesnt. a few of my favorites on the album are "love me do", "i want to hold your hand", "yellow submarine", "panny lane", "lady madonna", of course "hey jude" and many more. this album represents a lot about our history and i think the movie Across the Universe did a great job at showing this. It brought up a lot of controversial things like the war, drafting, homosexuality, love, loss, drugs, and more. i think it brings people together because most people like their music and it sends messages about our past.

No comments: