Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lollapalooza- BLAHHHH

Alright-- Well I live in the Chi and was seriously considering attending Lolla this year because I haven't been in a while. I just checked out the lineup. Somebody please tell me that they are adding a lot of better headliners in upcoming months. I really don't have any interest to see any of the bands currently listed. I mean Gnarles Barkley may be good and is Flagging Molly some sort of Irish band? Duffy could actually be fun to watch. In all honesty, I am only excited to see the Blues Travelers (don't make fun). I know all of their old hits, like "Run Around" and "Hook," but have they come out with something new recently that I don't know about? I agree with Alison, though. Last year's shindig had a much better lineup, but hey, I'll still go and sit through the extremely hot temperatures and enjoy a nice cocktail and maybe find a new band that I can add to my favorites. After all, I only live about 25 minutes from Grant Park so I really don't have an excuse not to go!!

No comments: