Sunday, March 15, 2009

LOLLA 09!!

I CANNOT wait until August 7th rolls around this year because it means my 4th consecutive trip to Lollapalooza. Lolla has always proven to be the best three days of my entire summer and I get to see some of my favorite bands and artists perform for three days straight, and on top of it, get to see some pretty crazy/interesting people while doing so. This year, obviously, Red Hot Chilli Peppers is a given and will be one of the best acts there....but my numero uno is no doubt GIRLTALK! After last years insane performance (in which I was almost trampled and killed), I am anticipating an even more exciting show from him this year. All I have to say is girltalk may be one of the most inventive and talented and entertaining of his kind. He's simply a genius that can put together the most random songs and make them sound sooo sick with some amazing beats. He's the one that all the other show I attend get planned around! In addition, some other good ones will be Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins and Holy F*ck...among many many others. Get ready cause this year will be one for the records!

No comments: